Subject: RE: OT:Canon EOS Re: [Leica] Leica Lens to Canon EOS Adapter and Pellicle Mirror
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:01:31 -0400

Does a Summarit on extension tubes count?  My point is that the EOS
mount is adaptable to many other marques, not just Leica.  My other
point is that an RT or the 1HS allows amazing flash ablity.  Want to
pan, slow shutter, 2nd curtain synch while watching your subject?

Don
An RT owner since 1989 or whenever they came out.