Subject: Re: [Leica] BBC Photoshopped M6
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:14:06 -0700

First of all, anyone who says "stench of Fine Art" can be disregarded
as having a valid opinion on the subject of photography, and art.

And even though this year's winner isn't my favorite kind of work, I
see real potential in this photographer. And talent way beyond the
average snapshooter who sneers at this kind of work.

On Sunday, August 10, 2003, at 06:42  PM, Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:

> The Oskar Barnack winner's photos are
> absolutely pathetic. It's got the stench of Fine Art to it.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Always drink upstream from the herd. - Will Rogers