Subject: [Leica] Re: The Panhandler...
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:52:52 -0700

Afterswift wrote:

>Yellow Point Lodge is big country backlit.

- ---

BR:

Wow!  Someone actually looked at my other photos!  I'm amazed!

The PWIGATI gets lots of visits, as do the instruction books. But  I am
always amazed at the small number of folks who check out my Photo Gallery
and 'Faces of Thailand' photos.  (Very few look at my Solar Eclipse shots,
but that's expected... it's an acquired taste!)

Thanks for looking!

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr