Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - B&W negative developing info. in general
From: Aquiles Almansi <aalmansi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:26:44 -0700 (PDT)

Frank,

Given that you use HP5, a good place to start is
Ilford's brochure for it:

http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/pdf/HP5_Plus.pdf

Ilford's brochures describe very carefully each step
of the process. About a year ago, I was in a similar
situation (except that instead 10 years, about 30 had
elapsed in my case...) and these brochures were all I
needed to get back.

Regarding developers, I've been using Ilford's DDX and
I'm also playing with Kodak Tmax. Both of them are
very easy to use, single use developers: 1/5 dev + 4/5
water and that's it.

Enjoy!!!

- --- Frank Farmer <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>