Subject: Re: [Leica] The return of Anime Costume pics
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:16:42 -0700

At 09:36 AM 8/10/2003 -0700, Dennis Painter wrote:
>...I enjoyed looking. You did well for impromptu shots which I am sure the
>participants appreciate. While not a studio person I can't help but think
>studio
>shots would be great to show off the extent of preparation these folks
>must do.

Thanks! Yea, my goal is to take some photo backdrops and some simple lights
and do more informal portraits at these conventions. The hotel staff
usually gets frosty when you are "professional" though. My friend borrowed
our backdrop and was chased off by the hotel staff in 5 minutes....

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>