Subject: Re: [Leica] DAS Week 24
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:43:29 -0500

Dante

certainly not bad or hard to say.  I rate very good, my type of
portraiture, or at least what I try to capture.

Gene

                      Dante Stella
                      <dante@umich.edu>                   To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, rflist@topica.com,
                      Sent by:                             hexarRF@yahoogroups.com
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  [Leica] DAS Week 24

                      08/11/2003 08:57 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

http://www.dantestella.com/past/past24.html