Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital SLR
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:48:44 -0700

If you wish to include the Olympus E10 and E20 in your DSLR cameras (I know,
they don't have interchangeable lenses, but they are high-end prosumer
cameras) they do not have the conventional mirror technology.  They use a
beam splitter which sends the image both to the sensor and to the
viewfinder. Seems to work very well.

Ted