Subject: Re: [Leica] new images, re-posted
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:00:27 -0700

Leo W wrote:

> I have reposted the work at http://homepage.mac.com/leosarv/bigbend03

I like the David Hockney-like studies (multiple, overlapping
photographs).  Although, that said, I think "old truck, pinto canyon"
is my overall favorite.  It would have been perfect if it'd been
absolutely symmetrical (a little cropping, perhaps?).  For someone who
loves photoreportage style photography, I have a strange affinity for
formalisms.  Also, the contrast between the multipe shots over space
(panoramic) and over time (burning photograph) in the Leland section is
a cool juxtaposition.  I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

M.