Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - B&W negative developing info. in general
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:52:48 -0700

Martin Howard wrote:

> Peter Klein wrote:
>
> > And do not store your Xtol in the bottle that used to hold the Chateau
> > Tropcher 1982
>
> Chateau Tropcher 1982 comes in 5 liter bottles?  My kind of wine.
>
> M.
>
> --

Mad Dog 2020 comes in a 5 liter metallic bladder which fits in a
cardboard cube.
Pretty soon it will be the year 2020 I bet the mad dog really sells!
Ah yes MadDog 2020 such a fine year!

The bladders in some of these things really do prevent oxidation.
Perhaps wine keeping depends on it.

Oh whatever you do don't DRINK the MD 2020 just dump it down the bathtub
drain if it needs to be unclogged. If you do drink it drink it OUTSIDE
and dont let it touch your face or any other part of your body!

It's advertising campaign should be...
.. well no I better not say it.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA