Subject: Re: [Leica] Digicam Available Light (huh?)
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:46:56 -0700

Bob,

I'm just not having the same experience with the Panasonic LC5 Lika Leica
that you are with the 5050.

Judging from the work of GeeBee and Neil and others who shoot the Digilux I
and the LC5, they are not either.

It is hard for me to work my way through your pontifications when the
results we are posting are so contrary.

Please post some of your photography so we can see  what you are talking
about.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com