Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Shipping Fedex.
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:08:47 -0400

i sent it all 3-day.  don't know what the cost will be yet, but as the
commercials say, with 3 kids 5 and under, not having luggage at the
airport or rental car will be: "priceless"

i am feeling terrible withdrawal symptoms... i shipped all of my M bodies,
most of my lenses, and since there was room left over, a viso II
and 65/3.5 "just if."

- -rei

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 08:37:28AM -0400, Sal DiMarco,Jr. wrote:
> Rei, and interested others.....
>     Using Fedex to make travel easier is generally a good idea. However, I
> would NEVER travel anywhere without some basic equipment with me. Shipping
> all my gear, just scares me, even if its in the cargo hold of the airplane,
> I'm flying on. I still keep just enough to get by with on the job with me.
>     Also, FedEx can be expensive. If you can, the Super Saver, or Second day
> rate are a little easier on your wallet.
> Happy Snaps,
> Sal
>
> Sal DiMarco, Jr.
> Philadelphia, PA