Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo district in NYC
From: Aquiles Almansi <aalmansi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

"The majority of New York's model agencies are located
nearby. They can be found by noting the migration
paths of stunningly beautiful skinny women carrying
hatboxes."

Larry,

Since I'm an economist, for me NYC is Midtown (50th to
59th) or Downtown. When I get to the 30-somethings is
in a rush, to buy something in Adorama or BH.

The next time I visit the Big Apple I need your
guidance. Either you are a poet, or you see things the
rest of us miserably miss...:-):-):-)

achilles