Subject: Re: [Leica] No digital comments?
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:31:01 -0700

Bob,

I just can't understand how you can be Judas and Mary to your 5050 at the
the same time.

Either the Olympus is a POS or it is wonderful. Either way, I'm still of
this mind, put up some images or shut t.f. up.  You cannot be recognized an
authority if you just talk about it.  If you cannot match the postings from
the Digilux and the LC5, (which you have praised, thinking they were film)
well, Simply this, put up or shut up.

This is, indeed, the Leica list, as you pointed out, and the 5050 is no
Leica.

SonC