Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Re: No digital comments?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:14:54 -0400

Amen! Or A Brian!:-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Phong
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 5:28 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

> Brian hasn't said a thing.

Doesn't mean he approves or disapproves.
If there is a God, I'd like him to be like Brian.
Create the world, then leave it alone.  Once in a
while, make an appearance so that people, especially
some clergy folks, know that there is a God. :-)

All kidding aside, the success of the LUG lies not
in Leica, but in Brian's non-intervention
which lets a hundred flowers bloom, to
borrow a recent Chinese Communist phrase.
There are other Leica lists, and I find them stale.

It's Leica that brought us to the LUG, but
it's our other interests that bring us together.

- - Phong