Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: Konica 35/2 UC-Hexanon ltm
From: Simon Pulman-Jones <simonpj@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:46:09 -0400

I've never seen this lens on Ebay. The other limited edition screwmount
lenses made by Konica, Ricoh, Minolta and Pentax also appear very seldom.

I was hoping that there might just be someone on this list who had one that
they were willing to part with. Or that someone could shed light on how to
find these lenses in the Japanese market.