Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica 8 mp and lens lockout
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:54:51 -0500

Kyle,

I saw what seems to be the same camera you were fortunate to shoot with. My
local local Houston Leica rep showed it to me at the last Leica Day, but
said it was just a prototype. It had no branding on it at that time so I
discounted him having it. What I did notice was the Leitz lens and the fact
the zoom was manual. Can you confirm this? I am going crazy waiting for my
digital camera to zoom and I miss too many shots, also the shutter had no"
lag".

JH