Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica 8 mp and lens lockout
From: "Clive Moss" <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:39:47 -0500

I believe the switch changes the color of the camera -- "B&W" is the usual
black finish with White markings for the scales, "grayscale" looks like a
Titanium finish, and "color" makes it look like one of the garish single use
cameras. The "color" setting is meant to be useful in high crime areas to
avoid attracting attention.
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net