Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW 33 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:23:37 +0200 (MEST)

Thanks Phong!

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Phong wrote:

> and the hightlight on the front hand), which could easily
> be dealt with in Photoshop if you so incline.

Phong, I'm very inclined, just not talented enough. Even if it would
require too much detail to tell me exactly how to do something about it,
could someone give me a basic prose outline of what I would need to do,
using Photoshop terminology? I'd very much appreciate it.

> I would
> have liked to see a bit more of the cat's face, and would
> have tried to dodge it just a bit.

I have another shot where the cat comes out nicely, but Jonathan doesn't
work quite as well. Thanks for confirming that I should have gotten that
part better.

Yes, Nathan, color and not square ... but don't get used to it :)

Thanks all!
Daniel