Subject: Re: [Leica] non-leica PAW
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:16:45 -0400

I'm note sure how "spontaneous" it really was. Her dad shoots professionally
(I traded my Nikon FMs for his Leica R4...he now uses a Nikon D1x). I think
she's quite used to "posing". But you are quite right, children can be very
unselfconscious, and Caroline seems quite at ease in the "limelight".

Thanks for your comments.

jm