Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 32: This and that around here
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 06:58:43 +0200

Thanks Alastair--for the list this a good example of constructive
criticism, as Alastair did not like the pictures and explained why, without
even the slightest hint of personal attack.

To your points--the main shot is indeed very much a snap. I was sitting in
the crowded outdoor cafe, and saw the dog in the chair. No possibility for
moving around to get the woman in the picture too, so I just squeezed off
two frames, and this one was the better of the two. The "dirt" in the first
alternate are birds, and the colour in the second alternate is already less
saturated than what I originally saw in PS when I opened the file.

Nathan