Subject: [Leica] Re: Don's PAW 33 or so: First day of school, again
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:26:40 +1000

Then the story is as told in the image and makes it even better ;-)

It is no hardship "supporting" PAW. Its more an opportunity to "think".

For all those wanting more food for thought, why not head over to the FOM2
site and check out the latest additions, and for anyone wishing to be
involved in year 3: now's the time and here's the place.

www.familyofman2.com

Cheers
Cheers