Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: wine (WAS: Travels with M6: Fort Ross Heritage Day)
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:42:02 -0700

Nathan

The overproduction and subsequent glut of premium California grapes
will create even lower prices for California wines.

A TV program last week indicated that the warm weather in European
wine producing areas would increase the yield as well as the quality.
Providing that there is no rain during harvest time.

Jerry