Subject: Re: [Leica] Goodbye Bob Rosen (Afterswift)
From: "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:30:56 -0400

Subject: [Leica] Goodbye Bob Rosen (Afterswift)

> After careful consideration, I've decided to set my email to block Bob
> Rosen's (Afterswift) postings.  I am sorry, it has only happened once
before
> in the time I have been on the LUG. I have made friends with some that I
> conflicted with, others have blocked me, and the result was no conflict.
> The time has come.
>
> Goodbye, Bob, I just can't stand your rotation of position, and your
lauding
> of off-topic cameeras.
>
> It may suck to be rejected, but consider this, someone (me) is having a
more
> peaceful night for it.
>
> SonC

Can't blame you Sonny.  Besides all of his chatter about off topic photo
gear, Afterswift's NYC rant a few days ago was the kind of puerile babble
one would more likely expect to see in a high school newspaper than on the
LUG---yea, even the LUG.  Me, I have no desire to relive anything from high
school or hear about the Canon G digital whatever.

It never occurred to me to block someone's email postings on the LUG, but
now that you mention it, not a bad idea.  Sometimes parting is not such
sweet sorrow.

Gary

Message from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> ([Leica] Goodbye Bob Rosen (Afterswift))