Subject: Re: [Leica] What a prosumer camera is
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:33:32 -0700

Sorry boon hwee,

Unfotunately, the D60 was set up with the dual batter bottom thing, and
the door that holds the battery in when not using that is missing, so I
can do a one-battery setup with the D60. Blame the photo editor who's
gone for losing that part and making it such a pain.

I could also plug the camera in to the battery charger and run it.

Talk about an argument for battery-less film-based cameras! :-P

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 08:09  PM, Red Dawn wrote:

> Eric! the G3 and the D60 uses the same battery, which is the same one
> that
> the G5 and the 10D uses!
>
> u could have just taken out the batt from the G3 and slot it into the
> D60
> for ur shoot.....

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.  - Will
Rogers.