Subject: Re: [Leica] 32, 64, 128 or fight!
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:50:09 -0700

And AMD is victim of Windows to make it worthwhile to buy. (Now there's
an oxymoron) Meanwhile, My G5 is here in about two weeks! :-P

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 06:38  PM, Afterswift@aol.com wrote:

> Incidentally, Intel doesn't yet market a 64-bit processor that is
> compatible
> with 32-bit programs. AMD does have one off and running. Apple caught
> Dell
> napping.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"There exists a limit to the force even the most powerful may apply
without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry
of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a
tool of vengeance, never a hostage, nor a mortification against the
martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape
the consequences."
- --  Frank Herbert