Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 19/2.8 and Canon 10D
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:25:22 -0700 (PDT)

Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net> wrote:

> Despite what I often preach to my unenlightened relatives and friends
> about believing what is posted on the Internet, I had accepted the
> conventional wisdom that the first version Leica 19 could not be used
> on the Canon 10D because of mirror movement interference.  Until today.

Keep in mind this is the FIRST VERSION 19mm lens.  Does not apply to the 2nd (current) version.  Rule of thumb: if you can use the lens on an SL the chances are good that it will clear an EOS mirror.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica 19/2.8 and Canon 10D)