Subject: [Leica] Netscape vs IE... Democrats vs Republicans???
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:31:45 -0400

Gee Whiz Brrrr:

You've really gone overboard this time... That grumpy ole Jerry is
simply stating that he uses Netscape to avoid the virus problems
associated with using Outlook, as do I.

Also, and since I'm a little slow, it took me quite awhile to understand
all of those big words which you used to impress us. Please don't use
them anymore, especially in the evening when they hurt my head.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com