Subject: Re: [Leica] Goodbye Bob Rosen (Afterswift)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:39:42 -0700

Afterswift@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/19/03 3:27:35 PM, jerryleh@pacbell.net writes:
>
> << That is one reason I use Netscape rather than I.E.. >>
>
> Should we permit the Leica List to atrophy into the how-to cyber science of
> exclusion? It's a pernicious precedent. This is the type of intolerant post
> that you get on partisan political lists.
>
> Bob Rosen

Hellooooow! Welcome to the lug!
the rudeness of the discussions of filtering of ones favorite people has
been intermittently and thoroughly discussed on the LUG.
Even to admit we filter people at all all should be embarrassing to all
concerned. To name those people a real little shocker.
I'll make what i feel to be a transgression and say that I've have some
people and organizations filtered.
I felt it better than have the List subjected to what I'd eventually be
worn down to a confrontation from me...
If know one elae seems to care much.

I'll admit to often wishing to be able to make people disappear in real
life.
But it's beyond Orwellian.
Forget technology it's best to do ones best to ignore them.
For everyone concerned. .. the environment.

Did anybody know Orwell wrote 1984 in 1948?
Double dog digitty cool!

Digitty dog double!!!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA