Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 33: On the rollercoaster
From: n.wajsman@chello.nl
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:37:51 +0200

Thanks Mark. As for smuggling cameras, most of the rollercoasters and other good rides at Six Flags (and Eurodisney as far as I recall) forbid any loose objects like purses, cameras, etc. On the first ride of the day I just had the M7 around my neck but they made me leave it (they have a locker for that). So on subsequent rides I hid the M7 under my shift, and once the ride started took it out and started shooting. The phone was in my breast pocket and just slid out. I guess it could have been dangerous if it had fallen onto one of the carriages behind us or hit someone on the ground, so I do understand the prohibition against loose items. In my case, the phone fell down harmlessly (to other people, that is) down the middle of the structure.

Nathan