Subject: Re: [Leica] Competition -- Leica or Digital -- you tell me!
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:43:27 -0400

heh heh

interesting contributions from everybody!

I will make some remarks tomorrow but give a few more hours for anyone
to chip in who wants to.

I wasn't expecting people to look at the other pix but hey.

I think I actually got the lens length wrong.... it was a 50 not a
90/85, but the rest remains the same.

So keep the opinions coming... any other bright sparks want to chip in?