Subject: RE: [Leica] More Leica decisions to make... god help me
From: "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:27:00 -0400

Based on your parameters Tele-Elmarit (thin) 90 is your best bet, I love mine.  I dumped my ttl after buying an MP.  Currently I have an M2 and a C1 P&S.  I use the C1 as a back up and most of the time and no one can tell the difference anyway.  The M2 I take off the shelf and exercise every couple months.

As a second body to carry around in a kit, a CL with a 40 can't be beat, the TE 90's work great on them as well.  Two M's in a kit (for me) is too much to carry.

Chris Saganich