Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica pictures of Northern Argentina
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:26:45 +1000

Jerry,
I too use frames: if you prefer to browse without, then that's life,
but its no real hardship to run more than one browser for such an
occasion. Exclusive is a bit "harsh", you would be one of very few
people not able to see frames. I certainly don't think we have tried to
be exclusive at FOM2, rather the opposite, and I've never had a
complaint.

Cheers
On Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003, at 23:31 Australia/Melbourne, Jerry Lehrer
wrote:

> Al
>
> My browser "does not support frames".  So Sandor is excluded from
> my viewing.
>
> Why is he being so exclusive?
>
> Jerry
>
> firkin wrote:
>
>> Nathan Wajsman writes:
>>
>>> Hi Sander,
>>>
>>> Maybe I am being a little thick this morning (only one cup of coffee
>>> so far),
>>> but how do I get to the other pictures? So far all I have been able
>>> to see is
>>> the image of the cactus giving me a one-finger salute (which is very
>>> nice) and
>>
>> Click on the frame contents on the left: if your browser shows frames

Alastair