Subject: [Leica] FS: One Last Time Here
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:19:18 -0400

I'd rather sell this stuff to a LUGger than sell it THERE, which is its
next stop.

M2, with recent CLA from Sherry Krauter (three months ago).  She
replaced the shutter curtain, replaced the wind mechanism, and replaced
the strap lugs, in addition to the usual lube and adjustments. ST, PV,
lever rewind.  EX condition.  Using my 50s more these days with my M3,
so the M2's going.  $900

Elmarit 135/2.8  1973 production.  Glass excellent shape, some wear on
barrel and eyes.  Used this extensively for orchestra photographs during
concerts, but am switching to an SLR with a 135/f2 for that purpose.
$350

Buy both, and I'll cover the shipping.

Replies off list, please to Garcia@chesco.com

Jim Shulman