Subject: Re: [Leica] how to pack for fed-ex?
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:13:48 -0700

Rei

As you know, I wrap every component separately in many layers
of bubble wrap then separate them with several layers of styrofoam
popcorn/ peanuts.  Then in a stout NEW cardboard box, which is
labeled "Fragile".   I have never had any problems with shipping by
Fed Ex, UPS, or the USPS.

Actually, my daughter, nicknamed "Packy" has done all my packing.

Jerry