Subject: Re: [Leica] Ring Flash with R-8?
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:53:08 +0100

I have used a Sunpak ring flash attached to my 100mm macro lens on the
R8 and the ttl metering to assess exposure is very good. My concern with
your selection would be the possibility of vignetting the lens as most,
if not all, ring flashes protrude a reasonable way in front of the front
element. Have you thought of 2 flashes on brackets either side of the
camera?

Gerry