Subject: Re: [Leica] New PAWs (2 images)
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:47:53 -0400

Jack,

Thanks! It wasn't posed. We were on a family vacation in Quebec City, and
had gone into the Chateau Frontenac. This was a back stairwell off the main
lobby. My daughter just decided to sit, and I noticed the lighting
contrasts. I think the exposure was about 1/8 of  second, handheld. I took
one shot, and then my daughter, Rebecca, leapt up to see something else.
Seems she's become a frequent subject!

Thanks to you and others for the positive comments. I was quite pleased with
the image, and it's great to hear it's not just my "rose coloured lens" at
work ;-)

Message from "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net> ([Leica] New PAWs (2 images))
Message from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] New PAWs (2 images))