Subject: [Leica] Update your camera with film!!
From: "caliguri@rcn.com" <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:46:42 -0400

 Doug!
 Well stated as usual ! The New Kodk G series proove your point, There are
(I know for a fact) new films still in the works (from friends at RIT and
Kodak) that will be even BETTER! We'll see ... But again, well said.
Ed

I'm not sure my first resopnse got through so I'll try again...

Film cameras are upgraded each time we buy a new emulsion. Your analogy
would be more accurate if the collective 'we' were using old films in
our old cameras. I certainly wouldn't be satisfied if I were still
using Kodachrome X or High Speed Ektachrome from the early 1970s, though
at the time they were very satisfactory films. My 30-year-old cameras
are still quite usable and produce very satisfactory results with modern
films.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento

http://mail2web.com/ .