Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash advice for Leica R8
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli2@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:04:45 -0700

On Friday, Aug 22, 2003, at 18:00 US/Pacific, Don Dory wrote:

> Norm,
> No one else has stepped up to the bar so here goes.  My first
> suggestion
> is to go to a pro rental house and rent a Metz with the appropriate
> adapter.  Put the R8 in A pick an aperture that keeps your shutter
> speed

No offense, you probably already know this, but bounce the flash off
the ceiling
or your shots will end up looking like a police lineup. I usually set
the flash to
- - 1.5 stops., makes things look a little more natural.

feli

PS: you can't bounce the SF20. How about a Metz 32-2z?

feli

safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety. 				-Benjamin Franklin

feli2@earthlink.net