Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 13:10:36 -0700

><Snip> ica, but they would be
> discounting lots of nice Canadian made equipment.
>
> If we follow your line, some Noctiluxes were made by General Motors, because
> for a while they were the owners of the Midland plant where the light-sucker
> was made.
> ><Snip>

My Noctilux does not have a motor! I guess i shouldn't be so specific!

The name "General Moters" always confused me.
I always thought it meant.  "General Motors"  would mean all kinds of
generalized motors other than gasoline liquid, but propane, electrical,
solar you name it i understand there is quite a few.  ANd large rubber
bands to be twisted and tracks for large clusters of frustrated yet
ravenous rodents. Many will drive a car quite nicely if your extension
cord is Long enough on Long Island or the moon was shining brightly
enought on the New Jersey Turnpike.

The other thing i thought was "do they think a "motor" IS a car?
I thought that because they are in the car business not the motor
business so i thought motor was a euphemism for a car in their view. Not
mine. I believed in just getting around inertia. 4 wheels and a hill.

Like "lets go motoring, Honey"
"be specific dear which KIND of motor would you like to ING IN? You know
General Moters makes so many!"

"Oh any kind of general motors would do!?!!!

Just as long as there are no methane involved I'm good to go. I know it
already sounds like done my dose.
But no inhale. (inside joke)

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA