Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 32 Clouds on virgin prairie
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:27:23 -0400

Don,

A spectacular image! It does not look like a 21mm shot. More like a 300mm.
The tree and the horizon seem so compressed linearly.

When I first opened the web page, only the top of the image was visible, and
I thought I was looking at a negative image!

You have captured the emotion of the prairies. The open space, big skies,
and dramatic weather all are in this image. I'll have to show it to my wife,
who grew up in Brandon, Manitoba. It's beautiful country on the open plains.