Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 32 Clouds on virgin prairie
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 07:09:59 -0700

Don Dory showed:
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1704576&size=lg<<<

Hi Don,
Of the many scenics we see on the screen this is one that pops right to ..
"Nice shot!" with a kind of "feel good" effect of a photograph well done.
I'd hang it as a decor photograph in home, office or board room anytime.
Good on you, a fine piece of photography.

Whether you dabbled in PS or not isn't relevant and who cares in this case,
as you've stated, "it's as you remember the scene to be" and that's all that
counts.

Besides I've made a dozen 16X20's with burning, dodging and any other wet
tray darkroom manipulations before I got the one I felt was just right. So
is that any different than some "corrections" via PS?

ted

as I remembered a location

Message from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 32 Clouds on virgin prairie)