Subject: RE: [Leica] Flash advice for Leica R8
From: "Norm Barnard" <barnard@theedgedesign.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:51:22 -0400

Thanks to all who responded to my question both on and off the list.  I
figured I'd let you know that I decided to pick up a Sunpak 383
non-dedicated
flash.  It appears to be a pretty nice unit, comparable to the vivitar 283
that other suggested, but seems a bit more flexible, the price difference
between
the two was negligible.  Now, I need to get some practice in and hope that
all works out.