Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 90mm f/4.0 Elmar C prices
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:36:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/03 5:13:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca writes:

> I check once in a while on eBay, as I'd love an Elmar C for my CL.  Seems
>  to me that in decent shape, they tend to go for $300US, and up.

Finally someone actually quoted a price. I use an f4 90mm Leitz for years.
It's first rate, particularly for portraits. I believe the lens head is
removable for special purposes. It arrived with a huge clip on lens shade; that has a
much larger diameter and extension than the similar shade made for the 2.8
50mm lens that I use as standard on my M3. I could never figure that out, but
there must be a good reason for it.

br