Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica-using combat photographer website - please take a look
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:17:19 -0400

Thanks Ted.  I passed your comments on to Jason.  I don't know off hand
how independent he is able to work.  My impression is he is a true
freelancer, but I could be wrong on that as he is not someone I have
been in close contact with in recent years.  My understanding is his
most recent assignment was escorting a documentary filmcrew in Colombia.

Simon Stevens.

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica-using combat photographer website - please take a look)