Subject: [Leica] Prado 66
From: "jan schuller" <janschuller@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:16:40 +0200

Dear LUGggers,

last Sunday I was on the fleamarket and went home with an old Leitz
Slide-Projector (a Prado), three lens-barrels, two 'holders' for these
barrels and two lenses (10 cm and 10.5 cm).

One of the holders reads Prado 66.

My questions are:
- -Does Prado 66 mean that I can use it for 6x6 slides?
If yes:
What else do i need for project 6x6 slides? (I think its the slide holder,
which is missing and an extra condensor, since the one I
have reads 5x5)
The 10.5cm lens fits into the lens barrel that screws neatly into the
'holder' thats reads Prado 66.

I tried the thing with 24x36 slides. It works fine - especially the absence
of a cooler-fan is a great feature - no noise at all.

Any hint concerning the 6x6 issue is greatly appreciated.

Jan