Subject: RE: [Leica] Documentary
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:59:44 -0400

I think you're right about the revenge part - I don't think you're right
about the set up, however...but I could well be wrong.

Either way, those two photos are classic examples of the power of still
photography over film/video. While both events show up on the evening
news, it was the stills that had the impact; and the stills which people
remember, and see over and over.