Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica photograph
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:52:21 -0400

At 12:02 PM 8/25/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Tina ...in ...1040 the mother/woman appears to have cuts/wounds on her
>legs and feet and her forearms....is that true, what is it due to?
>Steve

I see which one you mean now.  I didn't know where the number 1040 came
from.  That's a young girl grinding corn.  The children have lots of scabs,
scars and infections on their arms and legs.  They get bites that get
infected, the water is bad, there is no bathtub, they wash off in a bucket
and never really get clean.  We always carry lots of lice soap, antibiotic
creams and ointments for the clinics.  I end up looking like that, too, by
the time I've slept with the family for a week.  You should have seen me
the time I got a variety of scabies that had to be sent to CDC in Atlanta
before they could figure out how to treat it!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica photograph)