Subject: Re: [Leica] LC5 picture
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 02:36:52 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/03 11:15:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
neal@nairobisafari.com writes:

> http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/station.jpg.html

What I find interesting about this shot is how the LC5 handled contrast. It
kept the red shade of the siding consistent in light and shadow. I didn't find
the noise a problem. The black of the doorway is anchored by the woman. The
stationary fan seems to have an eye-like presence because of the eyebrow-like
semicircle above it. There's a touch of Edward Hopper here. The digital just
paid for itself
in a successful print.

br