Subject: Re: [Leica] Work in progress: Cooper's Hawk
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:24:44 -0700

Doug

Very nice!

As I write this there is a large hawk perched on my back fence rail, looking
for some tasty dove for breakfast.  My daughter has several bird feeders
set up on the back 40.

I hope to get a pic of him as soon as I set up my 500mm mirror lens
and the Leica R4 which (thanks to you) is a perfect match.

Jerry