Subject: Re: [Leica] El Corcho .. NOW Life style. :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:15:17 -0700

Tina Manley said
 > I often think I'm the luckiest person in the world to have the life I
live.<<<

Hi Tina,
That me dear lady makes two of us without question!!!! :-)

How many people cover the action and exciting life of the world for years
and get paid to do it! However, getting paid is a bonus to the fun of it
all. ;-) Gosh lots of it I'd have done  just to have the opportunities
traveling to so many exciting and exotic countries and events.

Asked one time would I change anything in my life? "Nope! Oh maybe a few of
the heart stopping moments lying face down in the dirt.  Naw that goes with
the territory of being able to look back and laugh at it." ;-)

I mean a couple of the peeing your pants from fear moments turned out later
to be the most exciting of the 52 years. ;-)

ted

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] El Corcho)